Serge Nataf and Monique Touret equally contributed to this work.
Mapping and kinetics of microglia/neuron cell-to-cell contacts in the 6-OHDA murine model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 1645–1658, October 2013
How to Cite
Virgone-Carlotta, A., Uhlrich, J., Akram, M. N., Ressnikoff, D., Chrétien, F., Domenget, C., Gherardi, R., Despars, G., Jurdic, P., Honnorat, J., Nataf, S. and Touret, M. (2013), Mapping and kinetics of microglia/neuron cell-to-cell contacts in the 6-OHDA murine model of Parkinson's disease. Glia, 61: 1645–1658. doi: 10.1002/glia.22546
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- AFP (French Parkinson Research Society) (to S. N.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!