Transforming growth factor-β1 primes proliferating adult neural progenitor cells to electrophysiological functionality
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 1767–1783, November 2013
How to Cite
Kraus, S., Lehner, B., Reichhart, N., Couillard-Despres, S., Wagner, K., Bogdahn, U., Aigner, L. and Strauß, O. (2013), Transforming growth factor-β1 primes proliferating adult neural progenitor cells to electrophysiological functionality. Glia, 61: 1767–1783. doi: 10.1002/glia.22551
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- The Bavarian Elite Network
- the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences, Research and Arts (ForNeuro-Cell2)
- the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF 01GN0978
- The State Government of Salzburg (Austria)
- The Propter Homines Foundation
- The FWF Special Research Program (SFB) F44 Cell Signaling in Chronic CNS Disorders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!