Schwann cell-derived exosomes enhance axonal regeneration in the peripheral nervous system
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 1795–1806, November 2013
How to Cite
Lopez-Verrilli, M. A., Picou, F. and Court, F. A. (2013), Schwann cell-derived exosomes enhance axonal regeneration in the peripheral nervous system. Glia, 61: 1795–1806. doi: 10.1002/glia.22558
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- FONDECYT 3110014 (MALV), FONDECYT 1110987, Millennium Nucleus P07-011-F and Anillo ACT1109 (FAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!