Gelareh Zadeh and Cynthia Hawkins are co-senior authors.
Loss of p53 cooperates with K-ras activation to induce glioma formation in a region-independent manner
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 1862–1872, November 2013
How to Cite
Muñoz, D. M., Tung, T., Agnihotri, S., Singh, S., Guha, A., Zadeh, G. and Hawkins, C. (2013), Loss of p53 cooperates with K-ras activation to induce glioma formation in a region-independent manner. Glia, 61: 1862–1872. doi: 10.1002/glia.22563
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!