Roles for HB-EGF and CD9 in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 1890–1905, November 2013
How to Cite
Schenk, G. J., Dijkstra, S., van het Hof, A. J., van der Pol, S. M. A., Drexhage, J. A. R., van der Valk, P., Reijerkerk, A., van Horssen, J. and de Vries, H. E. (2013), Roles for HB-EGF and CD9 in multiple sclerosis. Glia, 61: 1890–1905. doi: 10.1002/glia.22565
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Dutch MS Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 10-722 MS, 03-522 MS, 09-686 MS, 09-358d
- Dutch Brain Foundation. Grant Number: 15F07(2).32
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!