Hormones and diet, but not body weight, control hypothalamic microglial activity
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 17–25, January 2014
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Ottaway, N., Schriever, S. C., Legutko, B., García-Cáceres, C., de la Fuente, E., Mergen, C., Bour, S., Thaler, J. P., Seeley, R. J., Filosa, J., Stern, J. E., Perez-Tilve, D., Schwartz, M. W., Tschöp, M. H. and Yi, C.-X. (2014), Hormones and diet, but not body weight, control hypothalamic microglial activity. Glia, 62: 17–25. doi: 10.1002/glia.22580
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!