High mobility group box protein-1 promotes cerebral edema after traumatic brain injury via activation of toll-like receptor 4
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 26–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Laird, M. D., Shields, J. S., Sukumari-Ramesh, S., Kimbler, D. E., Fessler, R. D., Shakir, B., Youssef, P., Yanasak, N., Vender, J. R. and Dhandapani, K. M. (2014), High mobility group box protein-1 promotes cerebral edema after traumatic brain injury via activation of toll-like receptor 4. Glia, 62: 26–38. doi: 10.1002/glia.22581
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS065172, NS075774, NS084228
- American Heart Association. Grant Numbers: BGIA2300135, PRE2250690
- TriServices Nursing Research Program. Grant Number: HU0001-10-1-TS11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!