The PTEN inhibitor bisperoxovanadium enhances myelination by amplifying IGF-1 signaling in rat and human oligodendrocyte progenitors
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 64–77, January 2014
How to Cite
De Paula, M. L., Cui, Q.-L., Hossain, S., Antel, J. and Almazan, G. (2014), The PTEN inhibitor bisperoxovanadium enhances myelination by amplifying IGF-1 signaling in rat and human oligodendrocyte progenitors. Glia, 62: 64–77. doi: 10.1002/glia.22584
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Canadian Institutes of Health and Research, and Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada studentship (to M.D.P.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!