Presence of severe neuroinflammation does not intensify neurofibrillary degeneration in human brain
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 96–105, January 2014
How to Cite
Streit, W. J., Xue, Q.-S., Braak, H. and del Tredici, K. (2014), Presence of severe neuroinflammation does not intensify neurofibrillary degeneration in human brain. Glia, 62: 96–105. doi: 10.1002/glia.22589
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!