Microglial TNF-α mediates enhancement of dopaminergic degeneration by brain angiotensin
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 145–157, January 2014
How to Cite
Borrajo, A., Rodriguez-Perez, A. I., Diaz-Ruiz, C., Guerra, M. J. and Labandeira-Garcia, J. L. (2014), Microglial TNF-α mediates enhancement of dopaminergic degeneration by brain angiotensin. Glia, 62: 145–157. doi: 10.1002/glia.22595
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness; Grant sponsor: Spanish Ministry of Health . Grant Number: RD06/0010/0013, CIBERNED
- Galician Government (XUGA); Grant sponsor: FEDER (Regional European Development Fund)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!