P2X4 receptors control the fate and survival of activated microglia
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 171–184, February 2014
How to Cite
Vázquez-Villoldo, N., Domercq, M., Martín, A., Llop, J., Gómez-Vallejo, V. and Matute, C. (2014), P2X4 receptors control the fate and survival of activated microglia. Glia, 62: 171–184. doi: 10.1002/glia.22596
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- Eranet-Neuron (Nanostroke)
- Education Department and the Industry Department of the Basque Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!