Activated microglia in a rat stroke model express NG2 proteoglycan in peri-infarct tissue through the involvement of TGF-β1
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 185–198, February 2014
How to Cite
Sugimoto, K., Nishioka, R., Ikeda, A., Mise, A., Takahashi, H., Yano, H., Kumon, Y., Ohnishi, T. and Tanaka, J. (2014), Activated microglia in a rat stroke model express NG2 proteoglycan in peri-infarct tissue through the involvement of TGF-β1. Glia, 62: 185–198. doi: 10.1002/glia.22598
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!