Activated microglia in a rat stroke model express NG2 proteoglycan in peri-infarct tissue through the involvement of TGF-β1
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 185–198, February 2014
How to Cite
Sugimoto, K., Nishioka, R., Ikeda, A., Mise, A., Takahashi, H., Yano, H., Kumon, Y., Ohnishi, T. and Tanaka, J. (2014), Activated microglia in a rat stroke model express NG2 proteoglycan in peri-infarct tissue through the involvement of TGF-β1. Glia, 62: 185–198. doi: 10.1002/glia.22598
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|glia22598-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||4819K||Supplementary Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.