Rho kinase inhibition modulates microglia activation and improves survival in a model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 217–232, February 2014
How to Cite
Tönges, L., Günther, R., Suhr, M., Jansen, J., Balck, A., Saal, K.-A., Barski, E., Nientied, T., Götz, A. A., Koch, J.-C., Mueller, B. K., Weishaupt, J. H., Sereda, M. W., Hanisch, U.-K., Bähr, M. and Lingor, P. (2014), Rho kinase inhibition modulates microglia activation and improves survival in a model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Glia, 62: 217–232. doi: 10.1002/glia.22601
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!