Elisabet Frande-Cabanes and Lorena Fernandez-Prieto contributed equally to this work.
Dissociation of innate immune responses in microglia infected with Listeria monocytogenes
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors Glia Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 233–246, February 2014
How to Cite
Frande-Cabanes, E., Fernandez-Prieto, L., Calderon-Gonzalez, R., Rodríguez-Del Río, E., Yañez-Diaz, S., López-Fanarraga, M. and Alvarez-Domínguez, C. (2014), Dissociation of innate immune responses in microglia infected with Listeria monocytogenes. Glia, 62: 233–246. doi: 10.1002/glia.22602
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- Spanish Secretary of State for Research and Innovation. Grant Numbers: BIO2002-0628, SAF2006-08968, SAF2009-08695, SAF2012-34203
- IFIMAV. Grant Number: API2010/03/SAF2009-08695
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.