Effects of dextromethorphan on glial cell function: Proliferation, maturation, and protection from cytotoxic molecules
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 751–762, May 2014
How to Cite
Lisak, R. P., Nedelkoska, L. and Benjamins, J. A. (2014), Effects of dextromethorphan on glial cell function: Proliferation, maturation, and protection from cytotoxic molecules. Glia, 62: 751–762. doi: 10.1002/glia.22639
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Investigator Initiated Award from Avanir Pharmeceuticals, Inc.
- Parker Webber Endowed Chair in Neurology (Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Collaborative Research Center Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!