These authors contributed equally to this work.
Inhibition of cysteine cathepsin B and L activation in astrocytes contributes to neuroprotection against cerebral ischemia via blocking the tBid-mitochondrial apoptotic signaling pathway
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 855–880, June 2014
How to Cite
Xu, M., Yang, L., Rong, J.-G., Ni, Y., Gu, W.-W., Luo, Y., Ishidoh, K., Katunuma, N., Li, Z.-S. and Zhang, H.-L. (2014), Inhibition of cysteine cathepsin B and L activation in astrocytes contributes to neuroprotection against cerebral ischemia via blocking the tBid-mitochondrial apoptotic signaling pathway. Glia, 62: 855–880. doi: 10.1002/glia.22645
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30973510, 81171104, 30930035
- The Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry
- The Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!