These authors contribute equally to this article.
Dynamics of ten-eleven translocation hydroxylase family proteins and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in oligodendrocyte differentiation
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 914–926, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Dai, J., Ma, Y., Mi, Y., Cui, D., Ju, G., Macklin, W. B. and Jin, W. (2014), Dynamics of ten-eleven translocation hydroxylase family proteins and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in oligodendrocyte differentiation. Glia, 62: 914–926. doi: 10.1002/glia.22649
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant number: 31271128 and 31371077 to XHZ, 31171033 to WLJ); National Key Basic Research Program of China (“973” Project, Grant number: 2010CB933901 to DXC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|glia22649-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||1142K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|glia22649-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||1680K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|glia22649-sup-0003-suppfig3.tif||3405K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|glia22649-sup-0004-suppfig4.tif||1295K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.