Basal CD38/cyclic ADP-ribose-dependent signaling mediates ATP release and survival of microglia by modulating connexin 43 hemichannels
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 943–955, June 2014
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Cao, W., Wang, L., Jiang, J., Nie, H., Wang, B., Wei, X. and Ying, W. (2014), Basal CD38/cyclic ADP-ribose-dependent signaling mediates ATP release and survival of microglia by modulating connexin 43 hemichannels. Glia, 62: 943–955. doi: 10.1002/glia.22651
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
- Chinese National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81271305, 81171098
- National Key Basic Research “973 Program”. Grant Number: 2010CB834306
- Shanghai Engineering Center. Grant Number: 11DZ2211000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!