NOS2 expression is restricted to neurons in the healthy brain but is triggered in microglia upon inflammation
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 956–963, June 2014
How to Cite
Béchade, C., Colasse, S., Diana, M. A., Rouault, M. and Bessis, A. (2014), NOS2 expression is restricted to neurons in the healthy brain but is triggered in microglia upon inflammation. Glia, 62: 956–963. doi: 10.1002/glia.22652
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- 7th Framework Program Moodinflame. Grant Number: 222963
- French National Research Agency (France-BioImaging infrastructure). Grant Number: ANR-10-INSB-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!