Conflict of Interest: None to disclose.
A proinvasive role for the Ca2+-activated K+ channel KCa3.1 in malignant glioma
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 971–981, June 2014
How to Cite
Turner, K. L., Honasoge, A., Robert, S. M., McFerrin, M. M. and Sontheimer, H. (2014), A proinvasive role for the Ca2+-activated K+ channel KCa3.1 in malignant glioma. Glia, 62: 971–981. doi: 10.1002/glia.22655
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1-NS031234, RO1NS-036692, T32 GM008111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!