LPS and IL-1 differentially activate mouse and human astrocytes: Role of CD14
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 999–1013, June 2014
How to Cite
Tarassishin, L., Suh, H.-S. and Lee, S. C. (2014), LPS and IL-1 differentially activate mouse and human astrocytes: Role of CD14. Glia, 62: 999–1013. doi: 10.1002/glia.22657
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 MH55477
- Molecular Neuropathology Training Grant. Grant Number: T32 NS007098
- Einstein CFAR NIH. Grant Number: P30 AI051519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!