LPS and IL-1 differentially activate mouse and human astrocytes: Role of CD14
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 999–1013, June 2014
How to Cite
Tarassishin, L., Suh, H.-S. and Lee, S. C. (2014), LPS and IL-1 differentially activate mouse and human astrocytes: Role of CD14. Glia, 62: 999–1013. doi: 10.1002/glia.22657
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 MH55477
- Molecular Neuropathology Training Grant. Grant Number: T32 NS007098
- Einstein CFAR NIH. Grant Number: P30 AI051519
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|glia22657-sup-0001-supptab1.docx||13K||Table 1s. Primers for real-time RT-PCR (Q-PCR)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.