Section 2: Pathophysiologies of CNS Injury
Pathophysiology of glia in perinatal white matter injury
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The Role of GLIA in CNS White Matter Injury
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 1790–1815, November 2014
How to Cite
Back, S. A. and Rosenberg, P. A. (2014), Pathophysiology of glia in perinatal white matter injury. Glia, 62: 1790–1815. doi: 10.1002/glia.22658
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- National Institutes of Neurological Diseases and Stroke (NIH) . Grant Number: 1R01NS054044 and R37NS045737
- National Institute of Aging (NIH) . Grant Number: 1R01AG031892-01
- American Heart Association . Grant Number: 11GRNT7510072
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation . Grant Number: # 6-FY11-323
- NIH . Grant Numbers: P30 HD018655 and R01 NS066019 , Whitehall Foundation and Baby Alex Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!