Gliotoxin-induced swelling of astrocytes hinders diffusion in brain extracellular space via formation of dead-space microdomains
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1053–1065, July 2014
How to Cite
Sherpa, A. D., van de Nes, P., Xiao, F., Weedon, J. and Hrabetova, S. (2014), Gliotoxin-induced swelling of astrocytes hinders diffusion in brain extracellular space via formation of dead-space microdomains. Glia, 62: 1053–1065. doi: 10.1002/glia.22661
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- College of Medicine's Research Investment Initiative Program SUNY Downstate Medical Center (to F.X.) and NIH NINDS . Grant Number: R56 NS047557, R01 NS047557 (to S.H.), and R01 NS028642 (to C. Nicholson).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!