Interleukin-1 beta enhances endocytosis of glial glutamate transporters in the spinal dorsal horn through activating protein kinase C
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1093–1109, July 2014
How to Cite
Yan, X., Yadav, R., Gao, M. and Weng, H.-R. (2014), Interleukin-1 beta enhances endocytosis of glial glutamate transporters in the spinal dorsal horn through activating protein kinase C. Glia, 62: 1093–1109. doi: 10.1002/glia.22665
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: RO1NS064289
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81300662
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!