Effect of glucocorticoids on neuronal and vascular pathology in a transgenic model of selective Müller cell ablation
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1110–1124, July 2014
How to Cite
Shen, W., Lee, S.-R., Araujo, J., Chung, S. H., Zhu, L. and Gillies, M. C. (2014), Effect of glucocorticoids on neuronal and vascular pathology in a transgenic model of selective Müller cell ablation. Glia, 62: 1110–1124. doi: 10.1002/glia.22666
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- Lowy Medical Research Institute
- National Health and Medical Research Council . Grant Number: APP1028393 and APP1050373
- Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia
- Sydney Medical School Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!