The role of CXCR4 in highly malignant human gliomas biology: Current knowledge and future directions
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1015–1023, July 2014
How to Cite
Gagliardi, F., Narayanan, A., Reni, M., Franzin, A., Mazza, E., Boari, N., Bailo, M., Zordan, P. and Mortini, P. (2014), The role of CXCR4 in highly malignant human gliomas biology: Current knowledge and future directions. Glia, 62: 1015–1023. doi: 10.1002/glia.22669
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!