Laura W. Pappalardo and Omar A. Samad contributed equally to this work.
Voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.5 contributes to astrogliosis in an in vitro model of glial injury via reverse Na+/Ca2+ exchange
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1162–1175, July 2014
How to Cite
Pappalardo, L. W., Samad, O. A., Black, J. A. and Waxman, S. G. (2014), Voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.5 contributes to astrogliosis in an in vitro model of glial injury via reverse Na+/Ca2+ exchange. Glia, 62: 1162–1175. doi: 10.1002/glia.22671
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Studies, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NGM007205
- Rehabilitation Research Service and Medical Research Service; Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!