Laura W. Pappalardo and Omar A. Samad contributed equally to this work.
Voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.5 contributes to astrogliosis in an in vitro model of glial injury via reverse Na+/Ca2+ exchange
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1162–1175, July 2014
How to Cite
Pappalardo, L. W., Samad, O. A., Black, J. A. and Waxman, S. G. (2014), Voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.5 contributes to astrogliosis in an in vitro model of glial injury via reverse Na+/Ca2+ exchange. Glia, 62: 1162–1175. doi: 10.1002/glia.22671
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Studies, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NGM007205
- Rehabilitation Research Service and Medical Research Service; Department of Veterans Affairs
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|glia22671-sup-0001-suppvideo1.mp4||33636K||Supplementary Information Video 1.|
|glia22671-sup-0002-suppvideo2.mp4||34324K||Supplementary Information Video 2.|
|glia22671-sup-0003-suppvideo3.mp4||35939K||Supplementary Information Video 3.|
|glia22671-sup-0004-suppvideo4.mp4||33738K||Supplementary Information Video 4.|
|glia22671-sup-0005-suppvideo5.mp4||34603K||Supplementary Information Video 5.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.