Sumoylation of the astroglial glutamate transporter EAAT2 governs its intracellular compartmentalization
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1241–1253, August 2014
How to Cite
Foran, E., Rosenblum, L., Bogush, A., Pasinelli, P. and Trotti, D. (2014), Sumoylation of the astroglial glutamate transporter EAAT2 governs its intracellular compartmentalization. Glia, 62: 1241–1253. doi: 10.1002/glia.22677
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1-NS44292, F31-NS073351
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- The Frances and Joseph Weinberg Unit for ALS research is supported by the Farber Family Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|glia22677-sup-0001-suppfigs.doc||53911K||Supplementary Information Figures.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.