Mechanism of raloxifene-induced upregulation of glutamate transporters in rat primary astrocytes
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1270–1283, August 2014
How to Cite
Karki, P., Webb, A., Zerguine, A., Choi, J., Son, D.-S. and Lee, E. (2014), Mechanism of raloxifene-induced upregulation of glutamate transporters in rat primary astrocytes. Glia, 62: 1270–1283. doi: 10.1002/glia.22679
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- NIGMS . Grant Number: SC1 089630
- NIAID . Grant Number: SC1 1089073
- UL1 . Grant Number: TR000445
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!