Short- and long-term functional plasticity of white matter induced by oligodendrocyte depolarization in the hippocampus
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1299–1312, August 2014
How to Cite
Yamazaki, Y., Fujiwara, H., Kaneko, K., Hozumi, Y., Xu, M., Ikenaka, K., Fujii, S. and Tanaka, K. F. (2014), Short- and long-term functional plasticity of white matter induced by oligodendrocyte depolarization in the hippocampus. Glia, 62: 1299–1312. doi: 10.1002/glia.22681
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 25350986
- JSPS KAKENHI, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovation Areas “Glial assembly: a new regulatory machinery of brain function and disorders”
- JSPS KAKENHI, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 23680042
- Japan Epilepsy Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!