Systemic inflammation regulates microglial responses to tissue damage in vivo
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1345–1360, August 2014
How to Cite
Gyoneva, S., Davalos, D., Biswas, D., Swanger, S. A., Garnier-Amblard, E., Loth, F., Akassoglou, K. and Traynelis, S. F. (2014), Systemic inflammation regulates microglial responses to tissue damage in vivo. Glia, 62: 1345–1360. doi: 10.1002/glia.22686
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- Pharmacological Sciences Institutional Training Grant. Grant Number: T32GM008602
- Toxicology Institutional Training Grant. Grant Number: T32ES12870
- NINDS NRSA. Grant Number: F31NS076215
- Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center at Emory University. Grant Number: NIH/NINDS P50-NS071669
- Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Numbers: NS052189, NS066361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!