Role of p38MAPK in S1P receptor-mediated differentiation of human oligodendrocyte progenitors
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1361–1375, August 2014
How to Cite
Cui, Q. L., Fang, J., Kennedy, T. E., Almazan, G. and Antel, J. P. (2014), Role of p38MAPK in S1P receptor-mediated differentiation of human oligodendrocyte progenitors. Glia, 62: 1361–1375. doi: 10.1002/glia.22688
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- CIHR/Industry (Novartis) Program and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!