Microglia-induced IL-6 protects against neuronal loss following HSV-1 infection of neural progenitor cells
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1418–1434, September 2014
How to Cite
Chucair-Elliott, A. J., Conrady, C., Zheng, M., Kroll, C. M., Lane, T. E. and Carr, D. J. J. (2014), Microglia-induced IL-6 protects against neuronal loss following HSV-1 infection of neural progenitor cells. Glia, 62: 1418–1434. doi: 10.1002/glia.22689
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- Oklahoma Center for Adult Stem Cell Research through the Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01 grant AI053108
- OUHSC Presbyterian Health Foundation Presidential Professorship Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS074987, P30 EY021725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!