Microglia-induced IL-6 protects against neuronal loss following HSV-1 infection of neural progenitor cells
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1418–1434, September 2014
How to Cite
Chucair-Elliott, A. J., Conrady, C., Zheng, M., Kroll, C. M., Lane, T. E. and Carr, D. J. J. (2014), Microglia-induced IL-6 protects against neuronal loss following HSV-1 infection of neural progenitor cells. Glia, 62: 1418–1434. doi: 10.1002/glia.22689
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- Oklahoma Center for Adult Stem Cell Research through the Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01 grant AI053108
- OUHSC Presbyterian Health Foundation Presidential Professorship Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS074987, P30 EY021725
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|glia22689-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||15190K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.