Section 2: Pathophysiologies of CNS Injury
Traumatic white matter injury and glial activation: From basic science to clinics
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The Role of GLIA in CNS White Matter Injury
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 1831–1855, November 2014
How to Cite
Kou, Z. and VandeVord, P. J. (2014), Traumatic white matter injury and glial activation: From basic science to clinics. Glia, 62: 1831–1855. doi: 10.1002/glia.22690
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine Seed Grant (PI: Zhifeng Kou)
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-11-1-0493
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!