Zila Martinez-Lozada and Christopher T. Waggener contributed equally to this work.
Activation of sodium-dependent glutamate transporters regulates the morphological aspects of oligodendrocyte maturation via signaling through calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase IIβ's actin-binding/-stabilizing domain
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1543–1558, September 2014
How to Cite
Martinez-Lozada, Z., Waggener, C. T., Kim, K., Zou, S., Knapp, P. E., Hayashi, Y., Ortega, A. and Fuss, B. (2014), Activation of sodium-dependent glutamate transporters regulates the morphological aspects of oligodendrocyte maturation via signaling through calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase IIβ's actin-binding/-stabilizing domain. Glia, 62: 1543–1558. doi: 10.1002/glia.22699
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- The NIH-NINDS
- NIH . Grant Number: R01DA17310
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on the Innovative Area “Foundation of Synapse and Neurocircuit Pathology” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- NIH-NINDS Center Core . Grant Number: 5 P30 NS047463
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!