On the existence of a cartilage-like proteoglycan and link proteins in the central nervous system
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 294–308, April 1995
How to Cite
Asher, R. A., Scheibe, R. J., Keiser, H. D. and Bignami, A. (1995), On the existence of a cartilage-like proteoglycan and link proteins in the central nervous system. Glia, 13: 294–308. doi: 10.1002/glia.440130406
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!