Calcitonin gene-related peptide and ATP induce immediate early gene expression in cultured rat microglial cells
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 447–457, December 1995
How to Cite
Priller, J., Haas, C. A., Reddington, M. and Kreutzberg, G. W. (1995), Calcitonin gene-related peptide and ATP induce immediate early gene expression in cultured rat microglial cells. Glia, 15: 447–457. doi: 10.1002/glia.440150408
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!