The criterion validity of the Center for Epidemiological Studies Depression Scale (CES-D) in a sample of self-referred elders with depressive symptomatology
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 558–563, June 2004
How to Cite
Haringsma, R., Engels, G. I., Beekman, A. T. F. and Spinhoven, Ph. (2004), The criterion validity of the Center for Epidemiological Studies Depression Scale (CES-D) in a sample of self-referred elders with depressive symptomatology. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 19: 558–563. doi: 10.1002/gps.1130
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2003
- The Dutch Health Research and Development Council (Zorg Onderzoek Nederland, ZON). Grant Number: 98-04-56
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.