Prevalence of major and minor depression in elderly persons with mild cognitive impairment—MADRS factor analysis
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1168–1172, December 2004
How to Cite
Gabryelewicz, T., Styczynska, M., Pfeffer, A., Wasiak, B., Barczak, A., Luczywek, E., Androsiuk, W. and Barcikowska, M. (2004), Prevalence of major and minor depression in elderly persons with mild cognitive impairment—MADRS factor analysis. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 19: 1168–1172. doi: 10.1002/gps.1235
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2004
- KBN-State Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 6PO5B05820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.