The effects of reminiscence on depressive symptoms and mood status of older institutionalized adults in Taiwan
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 2005
How to Cite
Wang, J.-J. (2005), The effects of reminiscence on depressive symptoms and mood status of older institutionalized adults in Taiwan. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 20: 57–62. doi: 10.1002/gps.1248
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2004
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-89-2314-B-242-012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.