Comorbid anxiety disorder in late life depression: association with memory decline over four years
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 848–854, September 2005
How to Cite
DeLuca, A. K., Lenze, E. J., Mulsant, B. H., Butters, M. A., Karp, J. F., Dew, M. A., Pollock, B. G., Shear, M. K., Houck, P. R. and Reynolds, C. F. (2005), Comorbid anxiety disorder in late life depression: association with memory decline over four years. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 20: 848–854. doi: 10.1002/gps.1366
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: K23 MH 64196, P30 MH 52247, K24 MH65416, K01 MH01684, R01 MH37869, R01 MH43832, K01 MH 01613, K01 MH01684
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.