A comparison of the efficacy of donepezil in Parkinson's disease with Dementia and Dementia with Lewy bodies
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 938–944, October 2005
How to Cite
Thomas, A. J., Burn, D. J., Rowan, E. N., Littlewood, E., Newby, J., Cousins, D., Pakrasi, S., Richardson, J., Sanders, J. and McKeith, I. G. (2005), A comparison of the efficacy of donepezil in Parkinson's disease with Dementia and Dementia with Lewy bodies. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 20: 938–944. doi: 10.1002/gps.1381
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.