Depressive symptoms and white matter changes in patients with dementia
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 119–125, February 2006
How to Cite
Lind, K., Jonsson, M., Karlsson, I., Sjögren, M., Wallin, A. and Edman, Å. (2006), Depressive symptoms and white matter changes in patients with dementia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 21: 119–125. doi: 10.1002/gps.1433
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2005
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: K2002-21P-14359-01A
- Handlanden Hjalmar Svenssons Forskningsfond
- Pfannenstills Forskningsstiftelse
- Axel Linders Stiftelse
- Psykiatriska Forskningsfonden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.