The authors have no conflicts of interest with the manufacturers
Falls of the elderly are associated with burden of caregivers in the community†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 740–745, August 2006
How to Cite
Kuzuya, M., Masuda, Y., Hirakawa, Y., Iwata, M., Enoki, H., Hasegawa, J., Izawa, S. and Iguchi, A. (2006), Falls of the elderly are associated with burden of caregivers in the community. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 21: 740–745. doi: 10.1002/gps.1554
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2005
- Grant-in Aid for the Comprehensive Research on Aging and Health from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: H17-chojyu-044
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Welfare Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.