A systematic review of intervention studies about anxiety in caregivers of people with dementia
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 181–188, March 2007
How to Cite
Cooper, C., Balamurali, T. B. S., Selwood, A. and Livingston, G. (2007), A systematic review of intervention studies about anxiety in caregivers of people with dementia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 181–188. doi: 10.1002/gps.1656
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.