Sangmee Ahn Jo and Moon Ho Park contributed equally to this work.
Usefulness of Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) in the Korean elderly population†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 218–223, March 2007
How to Cite
Jo, S. A., Park, M. H., Jo, I., Ryu, S.-H. and Han, C. (2007), Usefulness of Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) in the Korean elderly population. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 218–223. doi: 10.1002/gps.1664
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2006
- Biomedical Brain Research Center. Grant Number: A040042
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project from Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A050079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.